COMPLIMENT FINACIAL WORKSHOP
FINAL EXPENSES AND ESTATE PLANNING - workshop training via Zoom
Covenant Keypers, Inc. is seeking 500 sixty dollar ($60) donors to help take the biblical message of marriage to the next generation! Isaiah 55:11 says: “So shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” (KJV)
Truly there is strength in numbers and in partnering with Covenant Keypers, through prayer and/or financial support, we can make a difference in helping to save one of the greatest covenant relationships between a man and a woman that God has instituted for mankind.
Building biblical marriage relationships
This survey is intended to make you aware of the health of your marital relationship. Read the questions, be honest and have fun answering them.
Welcome to your Marriage Survey
2. Had a date with your spouse?
3. Played a sport or game together?
4. Enjoyed a candle-light dinner with your spouse at home?
5. Held hands in public?
6. Had a passionate kiss without sex?
7. Made your spouse laugh out loud?
8. Complimented your spouse in front of your children?
9. Bragged on your spouse in front of your friends?
10. Wrote your spouse a love note?
This security code is case-sensitive. Please enter code correctly before submitting including any symbols, if any.